Grand & Toy Interiors is a national, full-service, contract furniture dealer offering complete project management for specialized office space planning.
From workstations to boardroom, from seating to carpet, from lobby to cafeteria, from glass walls to acrylic protective panels, Grand & Toy Interiors can meet the needs of various organizations.
ASSOCIUM GAIN members are offered superior service, at preferred pricing.
Furniture and Manufacturing Partners include:
- Complete solutions including Healthcare: Global Total Office, Group Lacasse
- Casegoods and seating : Inscape, Trendway (glass walls), HON, MityBilt , Spec Furniture
- Seating: ErgoCentric, All Seating, Keilhauer, Fluid Hospitality
- Acrylic Screens: Icon Digital, Trendway, Global
What is the benefit for ASSOCIUM GAIN members?
- Exceptional savings on select office furnishings.
- Account Management – G&T Interiors has appointed a furniture specialist to assess the goals of your organization, project scope, budget and timelines in order to provide a comprehensive solution.
- Design: You can benefit from CAD drawings to provide detailed floor plans to-scale.
- Installation: No matter the size or location of the project, Grand & Toy will deliver and install your Interiors project with the services of our unionized Installing Partners
- Reconfigurations and space efficiency: Grand & Toy will work with your organization to coordinate the ordering, dismantling and reinstallation of your office space with least amount of disruption.
- Furniture brokerage: Grand & Toy operates a national program to identify and qualify accounts that need to dispose of or sell pre-owned office furnishings, whether you are relocating, merging, reorganizing or growing.
Email [email protected] to schedule a consult with a furniture specialist to move your project forward.