At the beginning of October we will be celebrating our 20th birthday helping the not for profit sector save on their operating and administrative costs. On behalf of all of our members, thank you to those members who have been with us since the beginning!
Since the birth of our NATIONAL group buying program all of those years ago, we have grown up and into a full-fledged procurement services division of ASSOCIUM. With our vast array of procurement knowledge, we have been able to grow into a valuable partner for our members. As many of you know, we are so much more than ‘group buying’ – though it continues to be our main focus. We are an extension of your team.
- We can help to create cost containment strategies
- We can design a procurement directive for your organization
- We give workshops on streamlining efficiencies
- We are able to help with workflow through assistance with your budgeting and forecasting
- We perform bench marking exercises
- We offer complimentary RFQs – Request For Quotes
- With a dedicated ASSOCIUM GAIN Account Manager, we stay on top of all of your needs from office moves to budget constraints
- Our preferred pricing doesn’t offer ‘discount’ items – preferred pricing means that overall, your organization will save hard costs and soft resources
- ALL of our partners offer not only special pricing but value add services to help better serve your needs
You asked and we answered. Our reciprocal relationship with our members has outlasted governments and legislation changes! Our business is to help yours. Period. ASSOCIUM GAIN has put your back office solution needs first. We don’t do anything else. We have spent the past 20 years fine-tuning our practice. Procurement services is what we do best so that you can get back to the business of what you do best.
Our portfolio of partner providers spans a variety of big ticket line items on your budget. We are here to help. And because we are a national program, all of our providers offer national coverage too so that your locations coast to coast are also able to participate in the program.
Our program is about members helping members. The more members we have, the better for all. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our members for supporting this program for 20 years. We know we have saved you thousands of dollars and many hours as your back office support team, and we’d love to hear from you. Please send us a letter to let us know what you’ve thought of the ASSOCIUM GAIN program so far, and feel welcome to let us know what else you’d like to see! We are here to serve you.
Thank you for a great 20 years – here’s to another 20!