Insurance coverage from a broker experienced in the private and not-for-profit sector.
What does Westland Insurance offer?
- Westland Insurance is a Property and Casualty Insurance Brokerage which offers a complete line of insurance products to individuals, organizations and corporations. Westland Insurance’s approach tailors coverage to meet the specific needs of each unique client.
- They specialize in hard to place risks and work with all the specialty lines of insurance companies to ensure that you and your organization are properly covered.
- Westland Insurance has a team of insurance specialists who will ensure you all your risks are identified through a customized risk assessment and then secure options to cover those exposures. This risk assessment minimizes the potential for an uninsured loss and ensures the best value by broadening coverage while containing costs.
- A representative will assess risk based on a site visit or conference call and present options to meet those needs.
- Having a better understanding of the needs of the ASSOCIUM GAIN member, Westland Insurance has developed a specific program with underwriters which is tailored for the ASSCOCIUM GAIN member.
Types of Insurance Coverage
- Property and liability P&L
- Directors and officers D&O
- Errors and omissions E&O
- Medical malpractice
- Cyber liability
- Legal defense costs
- Employment practices liability