Employee Assistance Program
Take care of your employees and their well-being by offering an Employee Assistance Program!
What does FSEAP offer?
Family Services Employee Assistance Program is a social enterprise offered by Family Services Association (FSA), that provides your employees and their immediate family members with access to a qualified and experienced professional who can help resolve personal and work-related problems. FSEAP offers counseling services, workshops and much more:
- Managing personal and job stress
- Coping with separation and loss
- Addressing depression or anxiety
- Planning growth and development
- Balancing work and family
- Responding to personal crises
- Resolving conflict
- Resolving financial worries
- Planning professional growth and retirement
What are the benefits to ASSOCIUM GAIN members?
ASSOCIUM members receive a preferred rate.
FSA is Canada’s only not-for-profit EAP provider and has been serving in the EAP field for over 35 years. As a social enterprise, their proceeds are reinvested in the community. By choosing FSEAP, you and your employees can be proud of the fact that an EAP from FSEAP means supporting a not-for-profit and giving back to the community.