Employee Group Benefits represent one of the most significant non-salary costs to an employer. Choosing the right plan, as well as the right plan manager, can make a positive impact on your organization.
Employers and Employees all Benefit
ASSOCIUM Benefits is a unique provider of employee group benefits specializing in the not-for-profit sector. As a Third Party Administrator (TPA) ASSOCIUM Benefits works with provider partners such as The Co-operators, Humania, Green Shield Canada, Equitable Life, MDM Insurance Services and other major providers, to create the right plans for our clients. We offer our clients access to fully flexible, preferred pricing on benefits plans with innovative products, superior service, and effective cost containment features.
- Personal consultation to ensure the right fit
- The ability to replicate your existing plan or develop a new plan to offer the best total value
- Preferred rates and plans designed specifically for the not-for-profit sector
- Cost containment strategies including a Specialty Drug Management program
- Multiple plan funding options – rated, pooled plans, Administrative Services Only (ASO), Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Benefits Plus includes access to Group RRSPs / TFSAs, Employee Assistance Plans, Second Opinion Medical, Human Resources consulting
- Regular reporting to facilitate plan management
ASSOCIUM GAIN members receive discounts on ASSOCIUM Benefits products and services.