Webinar Wednesday: Nuvollo – Cloud Computing
Cloud computing has been a buzz word for many years now. Small and large organizations in Canada seem to have accelerated cloud adoption in 2017. This webinar will review how the cloud can be best leveraged by non-profits, and what the major implications to how it can impact your organization.
This webinar will cover:
- Why organizations should consider cloud computing in 2017
* Definition of the cloud
* Cloud computing market in Canada
- Security and privacy in the cloud
* Where is your data being stored?
* Security Levels for your data
* How to protect your data
* Cloud backups and disaster recovery planning
* Cyberattacks and ransomware threats
- Financial considerations and the business case for the cloud
* CAPEX vs OPEX considerations
* How to reduce costs with the cloud